Do you like being shouted at for things that aren’t your fault? Making coffee, getting little to no recognition for work done, all whilst gaining the obligatory minimum wage whilst your bosses go surfing and take 3 hour lunches? Well we’re hiring...
In all seriousness, we are looking for candidate for the famous summer internship. You’ll gain a wide range of experience, a solid insight into the grit of the surf and skate industry and be by the beach in South West France! A dreamy existence and we promise we are nice to work for, lots of fun, you'll get as much free gear as you can eat - and you can surf. A lot. Please submit cover letters and CVs to email@example.com and read the job description below….
Wasted Talent - Sales and Marketing Internship, 2018.
- Looking after our retail space. Daily dealings with international clients. Representing Wasted Talent in an honest, friendly and professional manner.
- Visual merchandising of the shop, refreshing product selection.
- Stock control.
- Assisting the sales manager with administrative tasks.
- Assisting the marketing manager in events and planning across the EU, using the retail space as a community hub to drive footfall.
- Digital marketing, email mailouts and social media for the Wasted Talent Boutique.
- Assisting the production team of Wasted Talent Magazine in a variety of tasks.
- In full time higher education (university level) ideally studying business management or marketing related degrees.
- Computer literate, MS office pack and ideally in photoshop and illustrator as well.
- Social media savvy.
- Fluent French and English a must. Spanish a plus.
- Advanced knowledge and interest of the surf and skate world.
- This is a 6 month Internship from March 26th to September 26th.
- Office is located 5 minutes from the beach, flexible surf / skate time.
- Paid in accordance with French law, 500€ per month.
- Please address a cover letter and CV, in English to firstname.lastname@example.org